With the high growth of e-commerce in the region and several traditional brick and mortar retailers moving towards selling online, this course is designed to provide professionals with complete working knowledge of e-commerce operations. This course provides and in depth working knowledge of e-commerce, from selection of technology platform, hosting solutions, merchandising to financial projections. The course is designed with the strategic intent to help marketing professionals foray into e-commerce or help entrepreneurs get started with their venture. As a part of our live workshops students will gain and hands on experience into working with platforms to set up an e-commerce store and using various tools around it.
This course is approved by the Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai.
Upon successful completion of this course students should be able to:
- Access technology platforms to develop e-commerce stores.
- Learn basics of end to end e-commerce operations like merchandising, packaging and logistics
- Execute best practices around content creation for e-commerce and merchandising
- Manage Customer service for e-commerce as well as CRM automation tools
- Synthesize and project financial projections, invoicing as well as mandatory regulations for e-commerce
- Implement SEO and SEM strategy
- Measure performance of eCommerce store using Google analytics and sales report
- Implement an e-commerce business