ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Collaboration is essential for accelerated learning and action to achieve 10X results. National progress requires collaboration between industry, academia and government to achieve the aspired results. Developing solutions that go beyond the mission, revisiting organizational structures and systems, as well as removing regulatory obstacles are necessary to achieve those results. By bringing these three stakeholders together under one umbrella to discuss and dissect things, we hope to achieve accelerated learning that can be rightly termed “Future Learning”, which prepares future workforce to face an ever evolving work environment where change is the only constant.
The “International Conference on Future Learning and Skills – Dubai 10X” aims to bring together individuals and organizations to explore the possibilities of combining the emerging technologies with 10X thinking and agility in the area of Learning & Knowledge Management.
- Bring together individuals, entities and organizations to witness how learning and thinking differently can impact the work landscape and education, particularly through IOT, 5G and 10X.
- Show the use of Instructional Design principles to create engaging content and deliver especially for virtual learning.
- Demonstrate the new pedagogies for training delivery in current times and foreseen future trends.
- Present the measurement impact or ROI of learning and thereby increase the strategic role of HR function.
- View the competencies and skills required for the workplace of tomorrow.
- Display the role that universities and L&D centers have in building the talent pipeline.