Oracle PL/SQL Training
This self-paced SQL training course is perfect for advancing your current SQL skills. While Oracle uses a standard SQL like other major databases, PL/SQL is specific to Oracle. PL/SQL is a procedural language with variables, conditions, loops, subprograms, stored procedures, and functions. By course completion, you will understand and know how to use PL/SQL’s main features, including declaring, naming, and assigning variables.
What students will learn
- How to write a simple block of PL/SQL code and about subprograms in PL/SQL.
- To create and call procedures and functions.
- To write IF conditions, to use the CASE statement and to handle exceptions in PL/SQL.
- To use implicit and explicit cursors.
- To use triggers for validating data and auditing changes to the database.
How students will benefit
- Gain skills that every developer needs
- Bring your advanced SQL/PL skills to any web development job
- Advance your career as an Oracle developer